scantool_net113win for Elm327 Bluetooth windows
Click the link,after open the web,and click the this button to download.
License: Open Source
OS: DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux
ScanTool.net OBD-II Software for ElmScan is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car’s computer.
The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer’s hard drive, and you’re ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
The software supports two platforms – DOS and Windows.
The program lets you perform the following operations:
* Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
* Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
* Display current sensor data, including:
o Engine RPM
o Calculated Load Value
o Coolant Temperature
o Fuel System Status
o Vehicle Speed
o Short Term Fuel Trim
o Long Term Fuel Trim
o Intake Manifold Pressure
o Timing Advance
o Intake Air Temperature
o Air Flow Rate
o Absolute Throttle Position
o Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
o Fuel System status
o Fuel Pressure
o Many others…
* Data graphing and logging
* Freeze Frame data
* Continuous and Non-Continuous Oxygen Sensor test results
– 386SX 10Mhz Processor or higher
– 1Mb RAM
– DOS v3.0
– 640×480 display
– Serial port
– 486DX 25Mhz Processor or higher
– 4Mb RAM
– Windows 95 or higher (works on Win98/NT/2000/Me/XP)
– 640×480 display with DirectX 7
– Serial port
ScanTool.net 1.13 Screen Images: